background

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scrabble Tile Pendants

Hi! This is my very first blog & blog post...ever. I was asking my daughter Crystal about how I could get people to see my jewelry and she suggested a blog (she has one: The Crafty Crystal). She had created a post on her blog about my Scrabble Tile Jewelry as well. I really enjoy making things and I hope you enjoy them as well. I have discovered that scrabble tiles make really cute jewelry. These are several of my various "pendants" that I have made so far. I have also made rings, bracelets & earrings which I will post some pics of those as well. They are made with scrabble tiles & various beads (I mostly use glass beads but some are wood or plastic) and the picture/graphic is sealed with Triple Thick gloss glaze.



No comments:

Post a Comment