background

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award!!

Yay! Crystal from The Crafty Crystal just nominated me for the Stylish Blogger Award! Wow! Thank you Crystal!


Here's how it works...

There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 (or however many you can) recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
 
Ok, here goes:
1. I LOVE making Scrabble Tile jewelry and other types of jewelry.
2. I love crafting all types of other things as well.
3. I SO love Starbuck's Peppermint Mocha Frappacino!!
4. I love to make our home my family's nice, cozy & special place.
5. I enjoy very much going to the movies & going out to eat.
6. I believe in God and try my bestest to be a good & decent person.
7. I love my family, of course! :) & taking pictures of them.
 
And now ...The Nominations are:
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! You are so sweet. (I love your stretch pearl ring, BTW!) :)

    Jessica
    Craftily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, & you're welcome. You have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You so much Cheryl! This is quite the honor. I get to end 2010 with two awards & only three months of serious blogging. You are a Gem Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS! I actually just got it a little bit ago! You're so awesome!

    ReplyDelete