background

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Scrabble Tile Jewelry


Well, Valentine's Day is almost here. So of course I HAD to make a couple of pieces for the occasion. I made a matching set of earrings and a pendant of red with white polka dots (I told ya'll I like polka dots, rememeber?) LOL. The second pic is of the polka dot earrings close up & I detailed these with clear faceted glass beads. And then I made some lip print earrings and detailed those with faceted red glass beads. Whatcha think? Hope everybody has a great Valentine's Day....love to my bloggy buddies!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice collection. I have searched a lot for something different in the diamond earrings and I'm so happy to finally find them up on Diamond Earrings. I'm really feeling lucky to purchase good number of items from this site.

    ReplyDelete