background

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Jewelry

 TGIF! Well, Thanksgiving is next week. I can't believe how fast it's coming. So, I decided to make some jewelry for the occasion. The earrings are made from Scrabble Tiles and feature a glass bead on the top & bottom. And I made these for my mom so I used the posts versus the hooks because she likes the posts better.

The pendant features Snoopy! And this piece is made with the larger wood pieces that I purchased from Hobby Lobby (which by the way I should buy stock in since I go there like every other day..lol!). I go to Michael's too I might add. I'd be lost without these two stores! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely blog! You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com Take a peek at my giveaways. I have 5 and everything is handmade and gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanna, thank you so much for stopping by! I am new at blogging so this is a work in progress. I too love handmade things, they have that unique & special quality & you can tell when somebody loves their craft. Love your blog and congrats on the soon to be new addition to your family. Thanks again, your newest follower, Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete